Dermadry est une entreprise canadienne qui propose une solution contre la transpiration excessive, également appelée hyperhidrose. Dermadry est fier d’offrir un traitement efficace à effectuer dans le confort de son domicile à des gens de partout autour du globe. Sa connaissance intime du problème, ainsi que sa maîtrise complète du produit, est ce qui démarque Dermadry. De la conception et de la fabrication des produits, jusqu’au soutien à la clientèle, tout est fait directement de leurs bureaux à Montréal au Canada.
The primary responsibility of a loyalty and retention specialist is communicating directly with customers who have dissatisfaction with the product or the service over the phone. For customer-facing loyalty and retention specialists, this typically involves customers who wish to cancel their order or wish to return their order for a variety of reasons, the loyalty and retention specialists negotiate directly with customers and may then present an alternative offer to the customer to attempt to find a mutually beneficial solution to ensure their loyalty. They must also provide excellent customer service and ensure customer satisfaction, analyze customers' feedback and coordinate with the supervisor to ensure customer retention.
Descriptions des tâches
- Provide world-class customer service and support to all clients to ensure 100% satisfaction
- Process incoming and outgoing calls, emails, some chat sessions and customer comments and all other assigned tasks in a prompt and professional manner, in order to meet established quality standards.
- Perform an analysis to identify the main causes of problems and resolve them in order to avoid unsubscribes;
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure prompt resolution of our member’s issues and ensure their satisfaction;
- Thoroughly document and record key information gleaned from issues shared by our members, communicate these issues internally and provide reports to management as necessary;
- Regularly follow up with customers who have experienced unresolved or dissatisfied issues to proactively address member concerns and prevent unsubscribes.
- Build a relationship of trust with each client.
- Become a product expert: identify customer needs and find solutions
- Promote promotions and distinctive advantages of our products and services.
- Sell the company's products and services, in accordance with Dermadry’s standards
- DEP or DEC completed (sales, customer service, administration)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English
- 1- 3 years of experience in customer service or sales
- Strong outbound and inbound phone sales skills
- Should be effective at both conflict resolution and problem-solving
- A passion for communicating, negotiating, and developing close relationships with customers
- With strong self-motivation and willingness to learn and a team player with a positive attitude
- Capability to handle multiple works with great time-management skills and responsibility
- Customer retention or loyalty campaign experience preferred
- With spoken and written French skill
- You do not have all of the required qualifications? No problem. Let us know in your interview why you would be a great fit for this role.
Salaire et conditions de travail
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00-$22.00 per hour
Advantage for transport
Supplementary health insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Accès à l'égalité
Nous souscrivons au principe de l'égalité des chances en emploi et nous encourageons les personnes issues des groupes visés à présenter leur candidature.
Lieu de travail