Entreprise créative et novatrice dans ses solutions, rigoureusement professionnelle et humaine dans ses relations, Bédard Ressources s’est donné pour mission recruter les meilleurs talents pour contribuer à leur succès et à la réussite de ses partenaires grâce à des suivis et solutions personnalisées en ressources humaines.
Our client is a North American technology leader in the field of integrated and automated systems for parts cleaning, de-burring and surface treatment, for the past 45 years. They serve the automotive, aviation, aerospace, rail, transit,
general manufacturing industries and the military.They use a leading-edge core technology that is environmentally friendly and uses water with a small percentage
of bio-degradable detergents in closes-loop re-circulated systems. The cleaning power is augmented with heat, spray pressure, spray volume, mechanical or ultra-sonic agitation and abrasive slurries. Their machines are used either during the manufacturing of new parts or for the maintenance and overhaul of existing parts.
Descriptions des tâches
- Contribute to sales growth by converting inbound leads and new prospects into sales to exceed a challenging quota;
- Promote and secure orders from existing and prospective customers through solution-based selling;
- Achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned geography by effectively selling company products;
- Initiate and complete proposals and presentations for new business opportunities;
- Stay up to date on all company standard products;
- Challenge customers out of their comfort zones and focus on delivering value;
- Articulate value to all decision makers;
- Initiate successful cold calling conversations;
- Employ an adaptive selling approach for already educated buyers;
- Carry out any other assigned duties.
- Advanced studies, preferably in engineering or applied sciences;
- Between 3 to 5 years (maximum) of professional B2B sales experience in positions of increasing responsibility;
- Demonstrate a proven track record in converting leads into sales;
- Proficient in all office software applications including CRM;
- Fluent in English (written and verbal communication) and functional French;
- Valid passport needed for regular travels outside of Canada;
- Adapt to changes in people, products, competitors, priorities and schedules;
- Have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills;
- Be highly responsible, self-motivated, autonomous and passionate about selling.
- Speaking Spanish.
Salaire et conditions de travail
Salaire : 65 000$ to 75 000$ per year + 20% to 30% commission-based compensation
Horaire : Daytime, 40 hours per week
Statut : Permanent
Long-term invalidity, life, medical and dental insurance
Amazing opportunity to evolve in sales
Lots of business traveling to do (mostly in North America)
Friday’s schedule ends at 1 PM
Social club with organized activities ([email protected], fishing, outdoor BBQ, etc.)
On-site parking space provided by the company
Interesting annual bonus plan, depending on performance
Training / courses are encouraged by the employer
Minimum 3 weeks of vacation (1 week during end of year closure + 2 of your choice)
Competitive salary according to the market
Multiple active client accounts
Work stability / long term job
In the current context, we are more than ever concerned about the well-being of our candidates. Our customers respect the health regulations and are ready to receive you. They provide the protective equipment you will need and follow the rules for physical distance that will allow you to work safely.
Accès à l'égalité
Nous souscrivons au principe de l'égalité des chances en emploi et nous encourageons les personnes issues des groupes visés à présenter leur candidature.
*Veuillez prendre note que le masculin est utilisé pour alléger le texte.
Lieu de travail