Entreprise créative et novatrice dans ses solutions, rigoureusement professionnelle et humaine dans ses relations, Bédard Ressources s’est donné pour mission recruter les meilleurs talents pour contribuer à leur succès et à la réussite de ses partenaires grâce à des suivis et solutions personnalisées en ressources humaines.
Are you specialized with MS and .NET technologies? Do not miss your chance! Our client is a growing company that currently has 2 development divisions. Their service division develops personalized software solutions for their clientele of 20 years. The other one is for their own product in commercialization phase. They offer other services such as content systems management, e-commerce, strategic consultations, web design, applications and database, web hosting, etc.
They are currently seeking a senior developer to grow their team in Mount-Royal / Montreal specifically for their proprietary product. Please note that you will be working with an English-speaking team.
Description des tâches
- Modifying, developing, writing and implementing software programming applications and components.
- Overseeing and/or installing applications and components.
- Working according to the written specifics to fill out the functions of the position.
- Creating and providing data-based reports.
- Paying attention to and analyzing customer needs and the project specifics.
- Designing, coding and testing new Windows applications and online software.
- Improving the existing systems by analyzing the business objectives, preparing action plans and identifying the areas to modify and improve.
- Maintaining the current software system code by identifying and correct software faults.
- Studying and developing abilities in new technology.
- Creating technical specifications and testing plans.
- Testing and debugging applications.
- Creating new operational documentation and strengthening the existing one.
- Implementing new software.
- Carrying out any other similar tasks.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in designing, developing and integrating solutions in a .NET environment.
- Ability to create SQL requisitions, stock procedures and functions.
- Very comfortable in English, especially orally (French is an asset).
- Be creative, motivated and passionate about programming.
- Be a resourceful, self-efficient and organized coder.
- Be a dynamic and positive team player.
Company in full growth with a very good reputation and stability.
Possibility of remote work for some cases.
Working with an outstanding team of around 8 professionals devs.
Challenging environment with many current projects and more to come.
Insurance Plan (Medical, Dental, Life, Optical, travel insurance).
All developers contribute to products.
Family minded business/environment.
Flexible work arrangements for work-life balance.
Free parking available + Accessible by public transportation.
Salary: Between 70 000$ to 80 000$ per year according to experience
Schedule: Daytime / 9 AM to 5 PM (flexible) / 37.5 hours per week
Accès à l'égalité
Nous souscrivons au principe de l'égalité des chances en emploi et nous encourageons les personnes issues des groupes visés à présenter leur candidature.
Lieu de travail