Entreprise créative et novatrice dans ses solutions, rigoureusement professionnelle et humaine dans ses relations, Bédard Ressources s’est donné pour mission recruter les meilleurs talents pour contribuer à leur succès et à la réussite de ses partenaires grâce à des suivis et solutions personnalisées en ressources humaines.
It’s a passion when you work for a living and still want to go home, flip on your computer and write some code or read some development books/tutorials.
If you feel it, let us know!
Our client is a growing American company, leader in the IoT platform for almost 20 years with offices in Canada,
US and Switzerland. Their scalable multi-tenant SaaS platform solutions improve asset performance, predict maintenance, reduce energy consumption, and more. They are ready to expand their team in their Montreal’s office by hiring a candidate who will mainly be responsible for back-end tasks, including development and maintenance of their SaaS applications, enhancements, testing, creation of new functions and composition of data-driven reports. It’s mostly development on Linux for cloud, desktop and embedded systems.
Description des tâches
- Design, develop and modify software elements and modules based on functional and system specifications.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Work closely with development team and product managers for understanding the specifications.
- Develop schema to meet specifications and execute.
- Ensure architectural integrity and product quality.
- Participate in testing process; debug code quickly and efficiently.
- Adhere to the company’s established processes and tools.
- Participate and contribute to development team project meetings and scrums.Contribute ideas for process improvement, including coding practices, standards and tools.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Proficient with: Java, JSP, JBoss / Tomcat, Windows & Linux operating systems and services.
- Experience with: Eclipse IDE, Web Services (REST, SOAP, API), MySQL.
- Fluent in English reading, writing & speaking.
- Some international travel is required, particularly to their New York, USA HQ – Valid Passport needed.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- Diploma in IT, preferably programing related.
- Can work in both independently and in a collaborative team environment.
- Having a very good team spirit & ease of communication.
- Open-minded, involved, dynamic.
- Sense of responsibility, autonomy and resourcefulness.
- Analytical, detail-oriented, problem solving capabilities.
- French is an asset.
Valuable career opportunity.
Working with an outstanding team of software development professionals.
Taughts and skills very respected and valued.
All developers contribute to products.
Company with a very good reputation and stability.
Possibility for remote work after 3 months – occasionally.
Lunch offered by the company every Friday.
Flexible schedule (as long as you complete 40 hours a week).
Private health insurance (covering dental, eyes treatment, and other advantages).
Annual Bonus Plan (Up to 10% of your annual salary depending on your performance & the profitability of the company).
New modern offices with an open concept.
Salary: Between 80 000$ and 90 000$ per year, according to experience
Schedule: Daytime / flexible schedule / 40 hours per week
Accès à l'égalité
Nous souscrivons au principe de l'égalité des chances en emploi et nous encourageons les personnes issues des groupes visés à présenter leur candidature.
Lieu de travail