Atout Recrutement est présent dans la grande région de Montréal ainsi que dans la région de la capitale nationale du Canada. Prenez rendez-vous dès aujourd’hui avec notre équipe pour discuter de vos besoins.
Our Client has specialized since 1996 in supplying heavy equipment for the environment and construction fields. Their approach is to provide their customers with innovative equipment that gives them high-value-added materials. They spare no effort in distributing quality machinery and in providing first-rate after-sales service, building long-lasting relationships with their customers based on trust, honesty and pleasure.
Description des tâches
As part of sales team, our ideal candidate shall be responsible in representing our existing product lines to the potential customers. He also shall help the company in:
- Growing sales volume from existing and new leads within the assigned territory
- Setting up and maintaining a strategic sales plan for the territory
- Actively prospecting and cultivating new leads
- Maintaining a set average of outbound calls per week
- Maintaining up-to-date records on all sales and prospective activities
- Traveling extensively throughout the assigned region
- Performing a constant analysis of the territory’s needs and potentials
- Evaluating the profitability of projects and promoting the products and services in the territory
- Performing other related tasks such as marketing activities, corporate events and exhibitions and staff meetings
- Previous experience in sales, sales support, customer service, or inside sales experience.
- Excellent communication, customer service skills, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated persuasion and negotiation skills
- Ability to effectively manage time and conflicting priorities
- Initiative to meet assigned goals, missions and objectives and motivated to achieve more
- Being flexible in traveling everywhere in the territory for more than 75%
- Bachelor’s degree or a certificate/diploma in business, sales, or customer service
- Technical knowledge of compact crushing machines or any other heavy machines
- Speaking french
Salaire / Conditions
Location: Mobile in Province of Ontario
Employment Type: Permanent – Full time
Start Date: As soon as possible
Report to: Regional Sales Director
Competitive base salary with commission
Accès à l'égalité
Nous suscrivons au principe de l'égalité des chances en emploi et nous encourageons les personnes issues des groupes visés à présenter leur candidature.
Lieu de travail
(514) - 875-1818